Monday, September 8, 2008

A Little About Who I Am

My name is Aaron Tetzlaff and I love the Lord. It is my desire to live all out for him every day and to be a beacon of hope to a dark and weary generation. I believe being honest and having moral character is no longer a high priority in the hearts and minds of a lot of people today.

We are so easily distracted by the perceived joy and temporary happiness the world offers us, that we miss out on the true joy of the Lord, the source of all Love, and joy. It is my mission to bring Jesus into the lives of the people of the world. I also believe that simply following a religion is not enough.

I am sick and tired of religion and the phony and hollow sense of security they provide. I believe having a relationship with the Lord Jesus is the only way we can get to heaven and Jesus is concerned at the condition of my heart. I believe in the firmly that It is not what you do that defines who you are, but who you are defines what you do. For too long people thought it is acceptable to go to church, or give to the church, or help out at AWANA, and consider that their offering to the Lord and through those deeds they will go to heaven when they die. I am not saying that people who follow a religion are not saved, or do not have a relationship. But those who do their time on Sundays and Wednesday nights and punch out will be disappointed when they die. I believe this method of lifestyle needs to be done away with and we as the church need to be raising up generations of true Christ followers.

A true Christ follower will surrender all to the Lord and realizes that knowing God and loving Him with all of their heart, soul, mind, spirit, and strength. A true believer will constantly spend time with the Lord and let Him shape who they are and rest in the fact that the Lord is perfect and the Lord has everything under control. All true believers need be obedient to the Lords calling and do their best to walk with the Him on a daily basis and truly and desperately cry out to the Lord; acknowledging his strength and admitting our weakness and need for Him in our lives.

The purpose of this blog is to share with whoever wants to hear, my opinions, and my thoughts, and what is happening on my journey to life All For The Almighty!